Veterinary Building Solutions: Overview
With Meridian’s significant real estate development expertise focused exclusively on veterinary medicine, you have a powerful veterinary building solutions partner when it comes to acquiring, building, expanding or renovating a property for your practice in Dallas, TX.
We offer a comprehensive array of capabilities, giving you a one-stop resource for all your real estate development needs, including:
- Entitlement: We develop a clear roadmap for navigating the complex local, state and federal requirements necessary to execute your project from start to finish—expediting the legal process of obtaining approvals and avoiding expensive delays
- Design development: Because our team understands veterinary medicine, developing your facility’s design is more efficient, and you’re able to sign off on concepts, finishes, developed design and cost estimates more quickly—speeding the time to completion
- Project development: Transforming your animal hospital from a concept to reality takes a village—one that includes architects, civil engineers, site planners, attorneys, surveyors, environmental consultants, general contractors and subcontractors, and more. We coordinate this extensive team at every step of your project.
- Project management: As your project manager, Meridian ensures that your facility is completed on time and within budget, carefully managing every phase of your project.
- Construction oversight: We provide on-site oversight during the construction phase of your project, ensuring that costs, time, quality, safety, and contract terms are all met.