Building Types Meridian Handles
Whatever type of building solution makes sense for you, count on Meridian to help make it a reality:
- Ground-up development: Want a brand-new custom facility? Our expert team will take your vision from concept through construction. We provide a comprehensive suite of services including site selection and evaluation, entitlement, land acquisition, design and construction—all carefully overseen by a Meridian project manager, from start to finish.
- Real estate acquisition: Want to purchase an existing facility? Got your eye on a building for sale in an ideal location? If this is the right route for you, Meridian can perform the necessary evaluation and due diligence, and negotiate the purchase to ensure your best interests are served.
- Expansion: Is your practice outgrowing its current space? Need more room to accommodate new capabilities or equipment? With our expertise in veterinary medical facilities, our team can help you design and build an efficient and cost-effective space that meets your evolving needs.
- Renovation: Does your facility need a makeover? Is it time to provide a more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing environment for your clients, patients and employees? Meridian has the experience and resources to help you modernize, refurbish and redecorate so your physical space projects an image consistent with your practice’s clinical quality.
- Build to suit: Want to lease or buy a commercial property that the landlord/owner is offering as “build to suit”—meaning that it will be built or reconfigured to your specifications at the landlord/owner’s expense? Meridian can negotiate these types of leases/purchases, and even design and manage the construction, ensuring that your priorities are met.
Want to know more about how Meridian’s building expertise can help you take your practice where you want it to go? Contact us today and let’s schedule a time to talk.